Yearly Maintenance Contracts
Munster Roofing offer Roofing Solutions we currently offer a service whereby we can be retained by a client to aid them with their roofing needs, either renewal of roofs or simply fixing a leak caused by other less skilled roofers.
Roof leaks can cause long-term building damage, immediate damage to building equipment and contents and can disrupt the residents or workers of a building.
With this in mind and knowing how much damage water can cause we offer a same day call out service to all our clients.
Our service includes providing regular maintenance and identifying potential failure in your roofing system, scheduling roof repair activities over the life of the roof.
Our roof management services Roof stability Reports, outlining maintenance schedules, leak history, repair history and any other relevant information about the roof.
General layout and wording of our Maintenance Contract
The contract provided by Munster Roofing provides the following and maybe changes to suit the client:
- 2 site visits to inspect roof with visits to be conducted during Spring and Autumn. Two weeks notice will be given prior to conducting inspection.
- The inspection will include the following:
- Removal of gathered residues such as mud, debris, leaves etc.
- The outlets will be cleaned and unblocked to maintain the functionality of the existing waterproofing layer.
- The gutters will be cleaned and unblocked
- Defective fixings replaced
- An Electronic Integrity Test will be conducted where possible to check roof.
- Remedial Works as required.
- A written report in conjunction with an updated maintenance schedule will be provided within five working days of inspection. The report will consist of the following: maintenance items, conditions of roofing membrane and flashings, distressed locations, explanations for repairs and photographs.
- If possible a roof plan including drawings, deck type, specifications, warranty and the details of any changes made to the roof system should be provided to Mamp;S prior to commencement.
- 24 hr Emergency call out option available if annual contract is agreed.
- Roof maintenance will also ensure you have taken reasonable steps to prevent accidents and comply with the provision of the Health Safety Acts.
The key benefit of regular maintenance is that potential problem is discovered before they become an issue. It is never too late to implement. Good maintenance will enhance the lifespan of your roof which will ultimately be cost-efficient and improve operational reliability.
Following an extensive initial inspection, we will tailor the maintenance plan for your needs and confirm the annual cost.